Don’t wait for your annual visit. If you’re experiencing symptoms of chronic constipation, ask a doctor about how to treat Irritable Bowel Syndrome with Constipation (IBS-C) or Chronic Idiopathic Constipation (CIC) with LINZESS. Schedule an appointment with your doctor, connect with a doctor online, or search Zocdoc for a doctor’s office near you.
If you feel uncomfortable discussing your symptoms or aren’t sure how to describe them, take the 5-question Gut Check before your appointment. You’ll receive a personalized symptom summary that can help you make the most of your visit.
HOW CAN I ACCESS A DOCTOR ONLINE?
With telemedicine, you can talk to a doctor from the comfort and privacy of your home at a time you choose. You can connect with a doctor online in just a few steps:
- 1 Answer a few simple questions.
- 2 Connect directly to a licensed healthcare provider or schedule an appointment at your convenience.**
- 3 If a prescription is written, you may pick it up from your local pharmacy.
HOW DO I FIND A LOCAL DOCTOR?
Schedule a visit with a nearby doctor through Zocdoc, a free referral service that helps patients find doctors. With Zocdoc, you can:
- 1 Find nearby doctors in your network.
- 2 Browse doctor profiles, learn about their credentials, and read reviews written by real patients.
- 3 Book an in-office or virtual appointment directly through the website or app.
HOW TO PREP FOR YOUR DOCTOR’S APPOINTMENT
In order to help you find the right treatment, the doctor needs to know about all of your symptoms, how they’re affecting you, and what you’ve done to manage them.
The quick 5-question Gut Check helps summarize your symptoms. You can then use your summary as a conversation guide when speaking to the doctor, whether your appointment is online or in-office.GET MY DISCUSSION GUIDE